Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blogs of Interest

Area: Nursing
Why: Because my major is nursing. I am a caring person and I think the medical field will be the perfect career field for me and also because I perform better under pressure so I should be able to do fine in a hospital.
What i want to know: How long will it takes to become a nurse? What are the best school to get my degree from and what to expect.

I found a blog website about nursing. The website is
It is a very helpful website for people who want to pursue a career in nursing.
One of the nurses wrote a poem. She says this poem which she wrote for her emergency department explains the 'real' reasons she is a nurse.
This poem touched me because she didn't choose a career in medical school because of the salary but because she feels that helping other people is really what she was meant to do. I can relate because that is exactly how i feel.

Area: Music
Why: Because I love music
What i want to know: Why certain artist write the songs that they sing about? Is it really their life experience or just something that they think the public will like therefore they can make money of it?

Area: Fashion
Why: Because I like fashion a lot.
What I want to know: Different designers
A good website for fashion is www.livejournal.com/community/hot_fashion/ . Its for all the fashion lovers to share comments, photos and ask questions.

No comments: